Found this baton on Prinzzess’ blog and SuMu’s blog. It was started by WordPress Deutschland Blog, which brings up a really good question with it: Why is WordPress simply the best way to a happy blogger life? :)
- Due to WordPress I learned more about HTML and PHP in a few months than before in several years.
- With the ingenious plugin system it’s so easy to extend. You don’t have to alter any core files, just upload and activate the plugin.
- You can get help fast as the WP community is so large and there are so many helpful WP bloggers.
- The template system is not that complex, you can create own themes easily.
- It doesn’t cost a cent. Nothing. Nada. Niente! :D